1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. 6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 1 Timothy 4:1-6
- If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us?
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Spirit Itself
- Work Out Your Own Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Equality: 2 Corinthians Lesson 29-Bro. Wheatley
- The Spirit of Adoption
- To Be Spiritually Minded is Life and Peace
- No Condemnation To Them Which Are In Christ Jesus
- O Wretched Man that I Am!
- The Law is Spiritual
- What Shall We Say Then?
- We are Delivered from the Law
- The Pursuit of Happiness-Bro. David Anziano
- A Willing Mind: 2 Corinthians Lesson 28-Bro. Wheatley
- The Gift of God