7 But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. 8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. 9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 11 These things command and teach. 12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:7-12
- If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us?
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Spirit Itself
- Work Out Your Own Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Equality: 2 Corinthians Lesson 29-Bro. Wheatley
- The Spirit of Adoption
- To Be Spiritually Minded is Life and Peace
- No Condemnation To Them Which Are In Christ Jesus
- O Wretched Man that I Am!
- The Law is Spiritual
- What Shall We Say Then?
- We are Delivered from the Law
- The Pursuit of Happiness-Bro. David Anziano
- A Willing Mind: 2 Corinthians Lesson 28-Bro. Wheatley
- The Gift of God