14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly: 15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:14-16
- If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us?
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Spirit Itself
- Work Out Your Own Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Equality: 2 Corinthians Lesson 29-Bro. Wheatley
- The Spirit of Adoption
- To Be Spiritually Minded is Life and Peace
- No Condemnation To Them Which Are In Christ Jesus
- O Wretched Man that I Am!
- The Law is Spiritual
- What Shall We Say Then?
- We are Delivered from the Law
- The Pursuit of Happiness-Bro. David Anziano
- A Willing Mind: 2 Corinthians Lesson 28-Bro. Wheatley
- The Gift of God