33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:33-39
- The Righteousness which is of Faith
- Sinners & Sin-Bro. David Anziano
- Signs & Wonders-Bro. Whiting Delk
- Christ is the End of the Law
- A Short Work
- Vessels of Mercy
- Who Art Thou?
- Is there Unrighteousness with God?
- Children of the Promise
- My Kinsmen
- Working Out Your Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Paul Our Apostle vs. Churches-Bro Dwight G. Orr
- Wo shall separate us from the love of Christ?
- What shall we then say to these things?