1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. 3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 1 Timothy 6:1-7
- If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us?
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Spirit Itself
- Work Out Your Own Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Equality: 2 Corinthians Lesson 29-Bro. Wheatley
- The Spirit of Adoption
- To Be Spiritually Minded is Life and Peace
- No Condemnation To Them Which Are In Christ Jesus
- O Wretched Man that I Am!
- The Law is Spiritual
- What Shall We Say Then?
- We are Delivered from the Law
- The Pursuit of Happiness-Bro. David Anziano
- A Willing Mind: 2 Corinthians Lesson 28-Bro. Wheatley
- The Gift of God