20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. Romans 9:20-26
- The Righteousness which is of Faith
- Sinners & Sin-Bro. David Anziano
- Signs & Wonders-Bro. Whiting Delk
- Christ is the End of the Law
- A Short Work
- Vessels of Mercy
- Who Art Thou?
- Is there Unrighteousness with God?
- Children of the Promise
- My Kinsmen
- Working Out Your Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Paul Our Apostle vs. Churches-Bro Dwight G. Orr
- Wo shall separate us from the love of Christ?
- What shall we then say to these things?