5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Romans 8:5-9
- The Righteousness which is of Faith
- Sinners & Sin-Bro. David Anziano
- Signs & Wonders-Bro. Whiting Delk
- Christ is the End of the Law
- A Short Work
- Vessels of Mercy
- Who Art Thou?
- Is there Unrighteousness with God?
- Children of the Promise
- My Kinsmen
- Working Out Your Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Paul Our Apostle vs. Churches-Bro Dwight G. Orr
- Wo shall separate us from the love of Christ?
- What shall we then say to these things?