9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man, 10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints’ feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work. 11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; 12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith. 13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. 1 Timothy 5:9-13
- If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us?
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Spirit Itself
- Work Out Your Own Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Equality: 2 Corinthians Lesson 29-Bro. Wheatley
- The Spirit of Adoption
- To Be Spiritually Minded is Life and Peace
- No Condemnation To Them Which Are In Christ Jesus
- O Wretched Man that I Am!
- The Law is Spiritual
- What Shall We Say Then?
- We are Delivered from the Law
- The Pursuit of Happiness-Bro. David Anziano
- A Willing Mind: 2 Corinthians Lesson 28-Bro. Wheatley
- The Gift of God