1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 9:1-5
- The Righteousness which is of Faith
- Sinners & Sin-Bro. David Anziano
- Signs & Wonders-Bro. Whiting Delk
- Christ is the End of the Law
- A Short Work
- Vessels of Mercy
- Who Art Thou?
- Is there Unrighteousness with God?
- Children of the Promise
- My Kinsmen
- Working Out Your Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Paul Our Apostle vs. Churches-Bro Dwight G. Orr
- Wo shall separate us from the love of Christ?
- What shall we then say to these things?