22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:22-27
- The Righteousness which is of Faith
- Sinners & Sin-Bro. David Anziano
- Signs & Wonders-Bro. Whiting Delk
- Christ is the End of the Law
- A Short Work
- Vessels of Mercy
- Who Art Thou?
- Is there Unrighteousness with God?
- Children of the Promise
- My Kinsmen
- Working Out Your Salvation-Bro. David Anziano
- Paul Our Apostle vs. Churches-Bro Dwight G. Orr
- Wo shall separate us from the love of Christ?
- What shall we then say to these things?